Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pozniaky School


Yesterday Laria and I met the other 3 teachers that will be at the Pozniaky (poz-nicky) Little America school spent most of the day cleaning, organizing, and decorating our cute little school. We had an absolute blast and seriously loved it a ton!

Today was our first day teaching...it was interesting because we were just thrown right into it and it was a little bit hectic to start out. But you know me, within no time I was completely in love with all of the kids (even the ones that gave me the biggest headache). It was so much fun and oh so entertaining. I had a 10 year old kid who could literally break dance to techno. He attempted to teach me...



It was a very long and stressful day all in all but I am happy and tired :)


Me, Nikita, Jenessa, and Laria on the first day!




I am also trying my hardest to learn the Russian language. Their alphabet is very confusing and hard at first but once you get a hang of the pronunciations it comes pretty quickly. I am catching on a lot faster than I would have imagined.



I have already fallen so is love with this little 3 year old. She is so adorable!!
My insane boys in the afternoon. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see the school and the kids and you in action! They will love you. You are lucky to have a knack for learning languages.

    ReplyDelete